• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. New here with oldie/goodie ‘84 ranger xl

Here’s my gen 1 beauty. Had it since 2016. Added a few touches, but basically I’ve not used it much. It’s my go-to-town-in-clean-clothes rig?. I bought it from a high school kid who got it from his realtor mom’s client. He said it’s all original. How do I tell? Thanks! And btw, this puppy’s for...
  2. 1984 Ranger XL 2.8 l V6 118,400 miles

Here’s my craigslist ad. I’ve owned this truck for three years. It’s fun to drive and it’s beautiful, but time to let someone else have a turn. Great, clean Gen 1. https://olympic.craigslist.org/cto/d/port-angeles-1984-ford-ranger-xl-low/6986165405.html
  3. Want to swap AM-only radio for am/fm/cassette

Hi, first time poster. My 1984 mostly stock ranger has the original AM-only radio. I like the looks, but would rather listen to FM, and also be able to play my large cassette tape collection. I really like trying to leep the truck looking original, so no digital screens for me. Has anyone done...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad