• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What do you know about MEGAJOLT/E MK2 ?

Can the MEGAJOLT/E MK2 run my 1992-95 FORD 4.0 OHV V6 that has a Custom Built 4 BBL Intake and NO DIstributor? Thanks for any advice, comments & suggestions, TigerDan (DanR)
  2. What is the correct Ignition Conrtrol Module for '93 Explorer ?

I have a '93 FORD Explorer that the EDIS6 module was removed and "lost".... How do I determine the correct replacement? Does the VIIN play an important role in this? Looking on the web I keep seeing the Modules listed by color., e.g. Orange; Green etc Any help is appreciated. Tiger2Dan
  3. How can '95 FORD 4.0 OHV V6 EFI be Converted to MicroSquirt ?

I have a 1995 Ford Engine 4.0 OHV V6 from an Explorer that I am installing in a Sunbeam Alpine. I have designed headers , engine, transmission mount brackets, radiator, etc hooked to an A4LD transmission. I looked for a 4 bbl intake to replace the EFI system but there are none that I know of...
  4. Want a dipstick and filler tube for 85 ranger 2.8 v6

Anyone have a spare filler tube and stick for a 2.8 V6 Ranger /Bronco II I certainly would appreciate one. Contact: TigerDan at E-mail: tiger2dan at gmail dot com Thanks very much,
  5. Blue Boy V6 FORD/Cologne Engines and my use of them....

I have built several of the 2.8 V6's that I installed in my Sunbeam Alpines and now am starting on a 4.0 V6 OHV. Should be a real power house:) I developed a PDF for the Documentation of How To Convert an Alpine..... Here is a link...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad