• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Greg5567

'94 Ranger XLT seat swap in '04 XL Ranger

Like I had expected....the brackets on the bottom dont match up with the bolt in holes on the truck, but im curious before I take it ALL apart (since im in no rush). Is it possible to just take the '04 brackets off their seats and put them on my '94 seats? :dunno: :EDIT: Sorry I just realized...
  2. Greg5567

Manual to Automatic Conversion

Yeah, im sure im going to catch a lot of heat from this cause I was searching around and a lot of people were saying things like "what the hell do you want to swap that for" blahblah.....but ive always wanted to know how much work, how hard and such it would be the vehicle i would be doing it...
  3. Greg5567

1992 Isuzu Rodeo 2WD (Clutch Replacement)

I have never owned a manual transmission vehicle before but my friend just recently purchased a '92 Isuzu Rodeo and needed to replace the clutch. I have never done anything with a manual vehicle but could anybody possibly tell me how I would go abouts doing this? I have searched around looking...
  4. Greg5567

Cant Find A Lift....

I was looking to buy a '09 ranger fx4 and atleast get 35's on it but I cant seem to find ANY sort of lift for them....:dunno: can anyone help?
  5. Greg5567

Intro (#2)

Hey, my name is Greg, I used to come on the forum all the time until my Ranger was totalled. Im sure some of you remember me, some may not but im back! Ive been working a lot and saving up money to get a new one, takes a little while with school and not being able to work a lot of hours but its...
  6. Greg5567

Totalled My Truck...Flipped 2x

Heres the pictures....wasnt to good of a night
  7. Greg5567

Check Engine Light Results....help?

So my truck has been sounding pretty bad lately, like it wants to explode whenever I gas it. After it heats up and runs for a little bit, it will run like it used to (still had a check engine light, but it actually ran) I took it to PepBoys to get codes pulled and this is what it came up with...
  8. Greg5567

Wheeling With Some Friends Today 12/23

It was kind of a last minute thing and I ended up going with my new 35x12.50 procomp a/t's and....got stuck a few times lol and not only do i need an alignment like crazy now but my tires are like this if you look from the front.. / / \ \ Almost flipped....my truck was bobbing back and...
  9. Greg5567

Coolant Explosions....[Sorta Long Story]

Well I drove my truck straight highway for about 2.5hours and then smoke decided to start coming out from underneath my hood and of course, a picture of my girlfriend was blocking the temp gauge....which happend to be almost red lined.... so i pop the hood, the hose to the overflow box is...
  10. Greg5567

Question: Welded Stacked Blocks

I have stacked blocks on my truck...yeah i know its frowned upon ha and not to safe BUT the truck was bought that way and I planned on doing the leaf swap from a chevy 1/2 ton BUT would welding :icon_welder: together my blocks be a little bit safer until im able to do the leaf swap?
  11. Greg5567

Mods to much??

I was talking to my dad about some performance modifications that I wanted to do to my truck 94 Ranger XLT 4x4 V6 bone stock as far as performance goes. I told him I wanted to do exhaust, throttle body, intake, and chip just naming off some of the things I was thinking about doing and he said...
  12. Greg5567

Losing The Stacked Blocks

I have an 8" Skyjacker Suspension Lift and a 3" Body lift....the suspension kit came with the stack blocks and im trying to get rid of them and from what ive heard I can do so by adding or replacing the leaf springs? Any help on that, im not to sure about what exactly needs to be...
  13. Greg5567

Front // Rear Axle Help

'94 Ranger XLT Dana 35 (Front) Ford 8.8 28spline 3.73 Limited Slip (Rear) first I am kinda a n00b when it comes to axles and such but how do I check the front axle for its specs? and...mind if i get some opinions on 36" tires with 4.88 gears (Front&Rear)
  14. Greg5567

Knotts Island Rangers

Anyone from around Knotts Island, NC??
  15. Greg5567

Costly...or not?

I have a '94 Ranger XLT 4x4 and seriously need to replace my Fuel Injectors and Right Front Wheel Bearing(inner&outer) Does anyone know about how much that would cost? Doing it yourself, then having a shop do it? (assuming the wheel bearings have to be machine pressed anyhow)
  16. Greg5567

New Ranger Question!!

Anyone happen to own a 2008-2009 Ford Ranger FX4 and dont mind helpin out a new guy? Im pretty sure this is a dumb question but since ive only owned 1 Ranger, which is the one I have right now, that doesnt move due to Wheel Bearing, and new Fuel Injectors, here goes nothin. How well do they...
  17. Greg5567

Trails in Virginia

Anyone know of some decent/good trails around Virginia Beach // Shore Drive area?? Most im willing to drive is 2 1/2 to 3hours for a trail (atleast on an occasional weekend ha)
  18. Greg5567

Polaris RZR

Does anyone own one of these? Polaris 800 RZR, I think is what its called 12" Suspension Travel 65 MPH Top Speed 2 Seater.....something like that ha
  19. Greg5567

88' B2 Transmission Help!

Hey, my friend has a 88' BII standard 2.9L manual transmission (1st-2nd-3rd-4th-Drive on the stick) and he wants to know if its a M5OD, TK5, etc....or if its something HE has to look at himself...As far as he knows its stock, and I know 0% about BII's so I was no help lol... its Boggin and its...
  20. Greg5567

08 Ranger Interior

I cannot seem to find any good interior shots of a manual 2008 Ford Ranger XLT Ext. Cab. Can anyone help me out please? Just shots of the back, gauge cluster, radio, the shifter...all stock if possible, if not its fine =]

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad