• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need Opinion for 3.0L

Okay tech heads, I need your help! I'm going to re-gasket the top end of my 3.0L this week. I've being buying original ford parts, because it was designed to run best that way. Gasket sets I've been using for all my performance stuff has been Fel-Pro. Opinions: Fel-Prfo or Motorcraft. Thanks.
  2. Whats too fast

On the news tonight they were saying that the RCMP clocked a motercycle doing 263 kmh (164 mph) northern Alberta. This guy got a fine of $12,000 and no points. The fastest I have ever done was was just over 100 mph, and that was too fast, yeah about 15 minutes later RCMP got me for doing 77mph...
  3. New Guy form Alberta

New to TRS, looks like a good site for tech info. I have 99 ranger 2WD S/C. that i'm having some gremilins with. figure there is lots of help here. (computers) I've just sold my 86 ranger 4X4 that was built, too old to get into it any more. So maybe I can offer advice to other's on lifts or 5.0...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad