• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Guess that car!

I’ve been eyeballing this car for a couple years now. I don’t know what make or model and I can’t seem to find it online. Would any of you guys happen to know what it is?
  2. What’s going on with the advertisements?

So I was scrolling through a thread and this popped up. Since we’re trying to be a family friendly forum, I think @Jim Oaks should know what’s being shown in the ads.
  3. Wanted V-Twin Diesel

I’m looking for a V-Twin diesel engine with a 1” output shaft for a project.
  4. Who’s running coil overs?

What brand are you running? What springs and valving? Anyone running F.O.A?
  5. 8.8 Gear patterns

What’s the consensus? It looks good to me, but this is only the 2nd set up for me.
  6. Swap Headers

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/d/carmichael-new-ford-headers-discounted/7298501493.html
  7. School me on shocks and valving!

I’ll start off by saying I’ve never messed with quality shocks. I’m not totally ignorant, just mostly... I’m nearing the stage of my build where I’m researching shocks and valving. I’m leaning towards either 2” or 2.5” bilstein 7100’s with reservoirs. My plans are to install extended radius...
  8. Wanted D-35 Beam Armor?

I’ve been looking for some weld on beam armor for my D35 but no one makes it as a kit. Anyone wanna make some $ to fab some up from 3/16 plate for me? I don’t have a metal break so I can’t bend it. I’d like to have bottom plates for both beams, a plate for the front lower half of the diff and a...
  9. 8.8 Carrier compatibilities?

So I’m planning on buying a locker and regearing my 91 explorer 8.8 that I just swapped into my 89 Ranger. While searching lockers I see mainly “Mustang 8.8 locker” for 28 or 31 spline shafts. I saw in the tech section that not all 8.8 carriers are interchangeable. The spline count is obvious...
  10. 4.0 retrofitted with a distributor?

A few years back I remember someone mentioning on here that a member had retrofitted a 4.0 with a distributor ignition in a 1st gen ranger. Would anyone happen to know if they did a build up on it?
  11. 99 4.0 clutch issues

It started a year ago when what I thought was the slave cyl went out. It got hard to shift, had to shut the truck off to get in to 1st or rev. I replaced the clutch, throw out bearing, slave cyl. Had trouble bleeding the clutch and finally got it to some what work. It got a little better over...
  12. Jacob Behemoth Drive Train

Does anyone have Jacob's number from behemoth drive train? I just stripped the output shaft I talked to him about and he was supposed to send me a warranty box last year now I'm stuck without a truck and no warranty box. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Exo cage tube....

I'm in the planning stage of my exo and I was wondering how many feet of tube guys used on theirs. I'm assuming around 100' but I've never built one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Wtb exhaust Y pipe for AA headers.

I'm looking for a Y pipe built for AA headers. Here in Cali a exhaust shop can't work on a truck that isn't Cali smog compliant and I don't have a tube bender so I'm looking for someone that may have a Y pipe. These are the headers I have. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Found tubing dies for HF pipe bender!

There's finally a company that makes dies for the HF pipe bender! https://swagoffroad.3dcartstores.com/SWAG-Tubing-Roller-Dies-Compatible-With-Harbor-Freight-Tube-Roller_p_51.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. TB transmission rebuild company

http://tbtrans.com/manual_transmission.htm Has anybody used them? How is their service? They have really good prices and a 1 year warranty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Cheby Silver Aaado

This is just plain funny! http://youtu.be/UfHtcUZXljw Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Having snap on welder issues.

My buddy bought a older snap-on mig/tig MM250sl welder. He said I can use it all I want if I can figure out what's wrong with it. I know pretty much nothing about welder repair. So I need help. It welds semi consistently at lower settings but once it gets to 5 on the power dial and 5.5 on the...
  19. Your years as a public servant.

How many years do you have with your dept?, how long have you been in your profession?, etc, etc. tell us a lil about your self. I'm 28, I work for the second largest fire dept in the nation, CalFire. I'm a full time, but seasonal Fire Fighter I. We're a all risk dept. a Meaning I can be...
  20. Tube mandrels for pipe bender?

Hi guys I bought a HF pipe kinker with the intent to bend exhaust and a roll cage but then I found out it ruins tubing. So my question is - Is there a set of madrels out there that will fit this hunk o junk that will allow me to bend 2" tube? I've been looking but I'm completely lost on what...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad