• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 4406 E Shift

on my 1993 ranger with a 5.0 and a AOD i have a BW 4406 T case. I have been driving around with it in 2wd but after the first snow here i decided i better finish up the front drive shaft and finish wiring up the tcase. I've done some searching with not a whole lot of luck. can someone point me...
  2. Any differences between 97-98 AOD?

I lost all forward gears in my 1998 5.0 swapped ranger so i found a used 4r70w out of a 97. do i need to swap anything from the 98 tranny to the 97 for it to work?
  3. 5.0 swap tach, ECT, Oil pressure questions.

About to finalize my wiring on this 98 explorer 5.0 swap but i cant seem to find the correct place to slice into the Tach, Oil pressure gauge and ECT gauge on my 93 ranger. I have studied AllData pretty hard but to no avail. Where is the correct place to splice the wires from the explorer 42 pin...
  4. 1356 electric --> 4406 electric swap help

as i finish up my 5.0 swap i wired up the 4406 transfer case that i used in the swap. its from a 98 f150. each case had the same wires except the 93 ranger had 2 left over wires: LB and LG for the speed sensor. I did not connect these to anything. when i try to engage 4x4 i hear a clicking...
  5. Speedo help 5.0 swap

I finally got my 93 ranger 5.0 swap up started. it sounds great. As i finish the driveshafts i figure the speed issues should be ironed out as well. Correct me if i am wrong but as i understand: -the 98 explorer 5.0 needs a speed input from the rear axle. -the 93 ranger is cable driven with a...
  6. Need PATS help on 93 ranger swap

Like the title says im about to drop my 5.0 out of a 98 explorer into my 93 ranger. It then hits me im going to have to deal with PATS. since my vehicle does not have Pats i understand i am going to need something of the explorer steering column and then the module behind the glove box. Now...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad