• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pressure shake in reverse

the pump has been replaced, the pressure is bad only in reverse , I think it comes from the piston which is not well put in the band or the body valve
  2. pressure shake in reverse

hi all , i have a problem with my A4ld , i have rebuild the a4ld but in P,N,OD,D,2,1 the pressure is 55 psi at 800 rpm , that's right , in reverse at 800 rpm i have 110-120 psi an the acute shake , who have an idea ?
  3. A4LD no 2-3

Hello , I have a problem with my A4LD box , on Explorerforum they tried to help me but we can’t find , gearbox goes well in 1 , 2 and reverse but does not go from 1 to 2 automatically , manually no problem ,if I want to go from 2 to 3 it falls in 1 , they suggest hight/rev drum , my question is...
  4. need a4ld expert

Well, I removed the od and intermediate servos, clean and re-greased everything, before that I had put a new vb with new solenoids, the first time I had tightened the vb to 11 nm, I tried loosening and tightening to 9.5nm to see if it changed anything , a new adjustable regulator ,try the...
  5. Hallo from Denmark

I am in Belgium, when I need a part I can find almost everything for my Bronco 2 from 88 at Rockauto so go and see you will surely find what you need , transport is a bit expensive but parts are cheaper than in Europe
  6. new thread bad pressure after control

that's for sure, I scanned the net and I found nothing that matches
  7. new thread bad pressure after control

no one has an idea ?
  8. useful tips

I see a lot of people who don't know what to adjust the bands with, just solder 2 old sockets, 1 of 8 or 10 in 1/4 in a 13-14 sockets in 3/8 and you can put it on a 1/4 torque wrench, see pictures another tip, if you have to change the crankcase gasket several times, buy the following gasket...
  9. new thread bad pressure after control

I'm doing a new threat so as not to mix with the old ones ok there I have a track, the internal pressure control gives me at idle: P N OD D 2 1 + - 55 psi R + - 72 psi in the standards I think, at 2000 very little more: P N OD D 2 1 + -62 psi R + - 85 psi well below standards according to...
  10. A4LD ask for advice, no reverse

last news I removed the valve body to check all the springs and valve, everything looked correct but the seal of the separator plate was damaged, I took the old plate or the seal was in very good condition now I have no more power neither in forward nor reverse, by searching a lot, I found that...
  11. Official A4LD Problem Thread!

I do not understand why this a4ld is so criticized I had a Ford Sierra 2.0 L (mercury in usa) 4 cylinder from 1990 to 2000 with this box, I have all the maintenance invoices and the fluid and the filter do not never been changed, it had 198,000 KM and the gearbox never had any problems when the...
  12. A4LD ask for advice, no reverse

Thanks Transman, I have already withdrawn the piston three times and tried with a Phillips screwdriver, the band comes out, despite this that it could be put on badly? is it true that it does not slide well, when I push it in, it does not come back easily, normal? what are the main cause of the...
  13. A4LD ask for advice, no reverse

ok thank you i keep looking tomorrow
  14. A4LD ask for advice, no reverse

another idea that could explain that reverse gear does not work ? I found that but it's in French it says that the od is activated for reverse gear
  15. A4LD ask for advice, no reverse

Thanks Rond, can you tell me if the tcc solenoid controls reverse gear?
  16. A4LD ask for advice, no reverse

2 ideas that come to me: 1 - when I put the rear servo back (without spring) it did not want to go in, even pushing hard, turning it and playing a little with suddenly it went in, I removed it and I didn't see anything that could prevent it from entering, could it relock? 2 - by doing the...
  17. A4LD ask for advice, no reverse

Myself, I did it calmly by following a video
  18. A4LD ask for advice, no reverse

after having rebuilt my gearbox it was necessary to find out why I did not have first and reverse gear, I apparently found for the first gear, now it is fine, but not for the reverse gear no movement even when putting gas, could you tell me where to search to solve this problem
  19. rebuilt a4ld not working well

Hello, thank you for the answer, I have redone the level and now it is moving well but I think I start in 2 in forward gear, it does not move backwards and apparently not in 1, I checked if the servo piston was pressing the low / reverse band and it's in place, any idea? and I hear a broth when...
  20. rebuilt a4ld not working well

Hello, here I rebuilt my a4ld gearbox but I have a problem, I have to go up to 2500 turns for it to move forward or backward, I'm not sure to the band setting, my question is: is it that it can come from there and if so it is necessary to tighten or relax the bands? , if you think that it can...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad