• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. FX2 vs FX4

I'm debating, if I do get a Ranger, whether to get the FX-2 package. I don't need the FX-4 and I probably don't even need 4x4 since I really don't offroad. From what I can tell online, the FX-2 has the same shocks, skid plates, e-locker diff, and probably appearance of the FX-4, and probably...
  2. Supercab or Supercrew?

Went to the Detroit Auto Show today. Say the supercab ranger on the second floor of the Ford display. Looks like it has 'real' seats behind the front seats, though obviously with not very much room for the people in the back. You can see the headrests and seat back for the rear seats behind...
  3. 2019 Ranger Page on Ford.com

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere else on this forum section. There's a page on Ford.com for the 2019 Ranger, though it seems you can't find it from the regular ford.com page - you have to google search for it. The Ranger isn't listed under the 'Future Vehicles' page, only 2018 models are...
  4. Supercab or Supercrew?

Assuming that the regular cab Ranger doesn't make it to the US, and Supercab and Supercrew (double cab) are the only choices, which one would you be more interested in? For me, it comes down to a few things: - What the price difference would be (main concern) - What would the 'rear seats'...
  5. 2019 Ranger Powertrain

Greetings, Ranger Station! I joined TRS b/c it seems to be the only Ford forum with a section specifically for the new Ranger. I've been looking forward to the new Ranger for a while now, and I thought I'd share what I've found by researching the global Ranger - specifically, the powertrain...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad