• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. service tachometer

Look i can never seem to either find or search correctly to find my problem so any help would be just great! I need to diagnose a lean fuel issue alone and would just like to connect a old style service tachometer under the hood (just like we used to do in the good old days). Can anyone out...
  2. roadhog2002

I have a 2001 ford ranger XLT 4.0ltr 4x4 and I am having two problems and I am not sure if they are related. 1) Is at idle if I turn on either the heat or AC i get a slight drop in idle. I have removed the IAC and it looks clean (but i can't find anywhere that tells me if when disconnected it...
  3. roadhog2002

I have a 2001 ford ranger XLT 4.0ltr 4x4 and I am having two problems and I am not sure if they are related. 1) Is at idle if I turn on either the heat or AC i get a slight drop in idle. I have removed the IAC and it looks clean (but i can't find anywhere that tells me if when disconnected it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad