• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wheel hub and abs sensor cost

O.k. guys and gals, I know I just got screwed,,,, but what do you think the stealer charged my son for a front hub with a new abs sensor???? ... parts and labor.... I would like to know what the cost should have been. Also, why can;t they just replace the sensor.... they said it was broke off in...
  2. transmission shifting hard

Hi, back again with the Tranny now.. From frist to second it shifts real hard and at different RPM's... Also, the overdrive light comes on and flashes sometimes but not all the times. Where do I start in finding the problem??? Thanks Dave
  3. Problem still there after many new parts

Hi, Well my son and I started working on the brakes originally because when you would come to a stop the brakes would work fine and then at just before you came to a stop the brakes would fade for a bit and then connect right when you stopped. This is what we replaced that I thought would fix...
  4. can't get bleeder valves loose

Hi, put on the new master cylinder but 2 of the 4 brakes have very badly rusted bleeder valves and I can't get them loose to finish bleeding the system... I don't want to buy a new caliper just because I can't get the valve loose.... I will need to get new bleeder valves which is fine... even...
  5. Thank you

To everyone that helped me get my truck running, I changed the plugs and wires and it runs fine now.... it looks like I probably could have just changed plug #4 but this way everthing is the same.. now on to the brakes. Dave
  6. bench bleeding brake master cylinder

Hi, How do you bench bleed a new master cylinder.... the directions that came with it are bad.... I understand why you do but just can't figure it out.... I have 2 hoses connected to each other from the new master cylinder... Help please... Thanks dave
  7. brake reseivor removal from master cylinder

hi, Got the master cylinder off the truck... but what is the trick to remove the reseivor from the master cylinder.... is it just friction fit???? Thanks Dave
  8. removing reseivor from master cylinder

Hi, Working on the brakes now and replacing the master cylinder.... What is the trick to get the resevior off the old master cylinder??? any help will be appreciated since I have everything all apart right now. Thanks Dave
  9. Code PO 304, running rough, light on

Hi, I got the code today on my 99 ranger and it is PO 304, cylinder #4 miss fire. Can you guys tell me what I should replace. I was going to start with plugs and plug wires.... Thanks dave
  10. running rough going up hill

Hi, It seems to run pretty normal when your at idle but when you take off you can tell something just isn't quite right... feels like it is running on 5 cylinders.... but it really is noticable when you start to go up hill.... it really chugs along.... if you don't shift into second gear (it's...
  11. 99 ranger 4x4 front rotor

Hi, how do I get this rotor off.... does it just pound off or do I have to take the hub assembly off first???? I can see from the new rotor that the hole can fit over the assembly with ease??? I just don't want to damage anything... I do have a lot of rust.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad