• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2004 Ranger gauge compatibility

the gauges on my 04 Ranger are sometimes hard to see during the day. I was wondering if there were any other gauge clusters that are compatible. I see a few compatibility threads for 03 and prior Rangers but nothing for the 04 generation.
  2. front shock relocation

I'm piecing together everything I need to bag the front of my 04 2wd supercab Ranger XL. I plan to go with DJM upper and lower control arms and proper bag cups. I was just wondering what everyone does for front shock relocation. I've done some searching and haven't found much. I can weld...
  3. bagging for motorcycle hauling

I'm planning to use my 2004 2wd ranger to haul motorcycles and am planning to bag it to make it easier to roll them in and out. I'm currently debating on suspension options. I have bagged my 2003 cobra and know I can swap in a cobra IRS into the ranger to drop the truck down to the ground, but...
  4. new in North Jersey!

Hey everyone, I'm picking up my 2004 Ford Ranger XL supercab this week and I'm super excited for my first pickup. I work on motorcycles as a hobby/side job and have been wanting a transport vehicle for parts and bikes. My plan is to bag the truck so it is easier to load bikes, etc.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad