• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 92 2.3 fuel rail

I thought I would try on here before I headed off to the local rusty junk yard. I have a 92 Ranger with the 4 banger 2.3 in it. The fuel rail decided it wanted to becoming like the injectors attached to it, and spray fuel. But instead of IN the engine, it decided to spray all over it ( got a...
  2. 92 2.3 Alternator bracket

Went to put a new belt on my truck, broke the belt tensioner off ( yay! ) Ford in their infinite wisdom used a T50 torx to hold it on. Broke 3 torx bits trying to get it out ( yay! ) Took the entire bracket out, was going to use a cut off wheel to cut what was left of it off and get some vice...
  3. Front brakes sort of locking up?

Ok. Before I tell you the problem, let me preface this by telling you what has been replaced. Calipers - Both sides Rotors + Pads - Both sides Wheel Bearings - Both sides Rubber AND Metal lines - Both sides When the rubber and metal lines were put on, the lines were obviously drained ( they...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad