• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Nut size for gear shift lever

Hi- So I am missing the nut that allows removal of the gear shift. The one that you move from one side to the other for installing and removing the bolt. Any chance anyone knows what size that is? Thanks.
  2. Twin stick boot and plate question

Hello- So I know the parts are not available anymore, and I need some advice on fabricating something that will work. In the attached pictures, you'll see what I guess is the inner boot/plate, and the bottom of the rare bezel. You can see the rubber plate is pretty trashed. I have an old...
  3. Low air flow from all vents

Hello- After reading several forums, I think I am facing a clogged evaporator. Just trying to confirm. Air is cold on AC, and warm on heat. It blows where it is supposed to blow based on the setting I have on the dash. The fan seems to work on all speeds. Problem is, there just isn't much...
  4. 235's vs 265's ?

Hi All- So I just picked up a used 94 4X4, with what looked like almost new long trails on it- 31x10.5x15. On closer inspection, it looks like there is some dry rot and I'm concerned that these are toast. Weird thing is, I can't find a date code that makes sense to me. At any rate, due to...
  5. Speedometer question

Hello- Just got this 94 4X4 with the 4.0 5 speed, and noticed both the speedo and the odo are not working. After doing some research, I pulled the VSS and the cable from the transfer case to check it out. Cotter pin holding the cable in was messed up, cable was not seated 100%, thought that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad