• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Locotomb

What I did with my ranger today

My friend and I where taking pictures of the truck for some reason. And he got an idea. I said what the hell. It’s just a 30 second clip. Lol https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2853251558335506&id=100009520691759&notif_t=video_processed&notif_id=1610605250192907&ref=m_notif
  2. Locotomb

I beam to A arm swap

This thing drives amazingly on the freeway. Its bagged on Ibeams and the only thing keeping me from going lower is the frame. Which will soon be modified. But I have to say, The rear triangulated 4 link I fabed in rides better than I would of imagined. It rides better than It did stock for sure.
  3. Locotomb

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

My canopy carport just ripped in half. Yesterday.
  4. Locotomb

I made my bed tilt back, and changed the color of a spare emblem I had laying around.
  5. Locotomb

2.5L ('98-'01) 2000 Ranger won't start and run without foot on the gas

I’m with you Ron, Gasket leak. Or, maybe even a stuck closed IAC valve.
  6. Locotomb

2.3L ('83-'97) Power to fuel pump

I just sold a 92 ranger I tricked into running again. It took me awhile unfortunately, but the issue I was having was just like yours. Well, except it’s not a freaking turbo. ( I want to put turbo on my low low. So bad.) nonetheless it ended up being the purge canister causing all of the same...
  7. Locotomb

Taking camber out of Twin I-Beam after 2" lift (1987 Ranger RWD)

Hey, I haven’t checked until now either but yeah I get em done. Both of you pm me your email that can accept files. Google, Drive is what I use. If anyone else wants em tell them to pm me. And please don’t give them to anyone else unless they are a real life friend of yours. It took me some time...
  8. Locotomb

"C" Notches

Finally found a good use for that long ass jack bar that always falls off when you barely touch it. Long story short I just got thru with my step notches. Had some pictures but lost them. I’ll take some more today probably.
  9. Locotomb

"C" Notches

Hahahahahahaha
  10. Locotomb

Sorry, It took so long to get this done. I have all the modeling done and a picture you can get measurements from. Hopefully you can weld. If you have a way to view 3d .obj files and if you have a drive account, I will send it to ya.
  11. Locotomb

Which camber alignment bushings should I get?

I finally got the brackets done. All I need to do now is The text file.
  12. Locotomb

Looking for the 1991 ford out law rims

all the caps are there but they are peeling
  13. Locotomb

Looking for the 1991 ford out law rims

How much were you wanting to pay? I’d have to buy these then sell them to you if you want em.
  14. Locotomb

Sorry been busy, thought id post a preview.
  15. Locotomb

I have a new project I'm working on. Picked up a 92 regular cab 2.3l from a guy who said he put a new motor in it and transmission. Well, he was right. He sold it cause he can't figure out how to get it to run amongst other things. The thing is, from what I can tell. It has a MAF harness from...
  16. Locotomb

2.3L ('83-'97) Running rough within 5 min of driving.

Probably dry rotted wiring harness resulting in intermittent shorts. Or corroded Connectors. Probably both. Clean all the connectors on the drivers side inner wheel well and inspect for cracks in the insulation on the wires. Especially around tight bends and around your shift linkage. Honestly...
  17. Locotomb

Why you don’t run Mustang S550 wheels

Exactly!!!! That's what I did and It was perfectly fine.
  18. Locotomb

Later tonight I will 3D model some. You will be able to view them on 3dpaint on windows 10. Unless you have 3ds Max or similar. I used 1/4 inch plate for everything. I'll try to add templates for all your holes and cuts as well. It might be a couple of days. I'll be back when I'm done.
  19. Locotomb

"Barn" find '95

I still have my grandpas truck too! Haha

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad