• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 96 shock issues

my 96 4x4 SXT eats shocks and abuses my body. The shocks are done in a matter o months and I only do pavement. The rebound goes first. My SXT has very stiff springs and I KNOW it takes a special shock to capture that spring and tame the rebound. I used to run KONI on all my sports cars...
  2. MAF for 4.0

Is there a MAF that replaces my stock 96 4.0 that would be less restrictive?
  3. Intake air flow problem?

I am pretty big on changing my air filter when it needs to be changed and not a moment before. I install one of those little air flow "Filter Minder" gauges to assist me and augment my psychic powers. All has gone well in all these m any years until the Ranger. My Ranger "system" tells me to...
  4. REPLACENENT for a 4.0.....

I missposted this thread in the 3.8.....forum. Please look for it there as I am stupid and can't figure out how to move the thread....if that is even possible.
  5. REPLACEMENT FOR 4.0 OHV 1995

I am passing the 200000M mark. Got a lifter that clatters and some marvels and seafoam just barely quiet. I can tollerate the ticking by turning down my hearing aids. Those came with my 77th birthday. Solution time approaching. I am 77 and not as agile as I used to be and on a disability...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad