• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Shadowrider6661

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

I spent last weekend replacing the ball joints, Wheel Bearings, front brakes, timing chain cover gasket, oil seal, tensioner pulley, Idler pulley, radiator and heater hoses, oil and filter, and serpentine belt.
  2. Shadowrider6661

Will a 2000 mountaineer 8.8 fit my 97 ranger

Thank youfor your answer.
  3. Shadowrider6661

Thank you for your answer.
  4. Shadowrider6661

Thank you for your answer.
  5. Shadowrider6661

It has a green exterior, I would have to look inside and check. I will let you know when I get a chance. Also, thank you for answering my qustion.
  6. Shadowrider6661

Question answered. TRS is a site to be proud of, full of Great People ! I was recently given a 2000 Mountaineer 4x4. It has a D4 8.8" LSD rear w/disc brakes, will it fit a 97 ranger ? My thanks and appreciation to all for answering my question.
  7. Shadowrider6661

For Sale 1993 navajo/1997 ranger

Welcome to the club. Are you willing to ship the parts ? I'm looking for a complete D35 front axle/suspension, hub to hub. The gear ratio doesn't matter. I Don't need the radius arms or the frame mounting brackets, just everything else.
  8. Shadowrider6661

Wanted 00 f150 Timing chain cover

I'm looking for a timing chain cover for a 4.6L EFI SOHC TRITION V8. Needs to be shipped to Arizona 86320.
  9. Shadowrider6661

'85 Ranger Restomod

Ain't that always how it is ! I need to make mine look good in a picture, not enough hours in the day though. Best of luck with your truck !
  10. Shadowrider6661

Stripping paint from windshield trim

No, I don't know what the chemical is. I do know that there is a couple different types, I had a couple of the canes I designed stripped by two different shops. The first one left the metal a mess that required a lot of work to re-polish, the other left the metal in perfect condition. Sorry...
  11. Shadowrider6661

'85 Ranger Restomod

That's a good looking truck.
  12. Shadowrider6661

Stripping paint from windshield trim

Try having the paint/coating stripped using the chemical used to strip powder coating.
  13. Shadowrider6661

4x4 not working right

Try depressing clutch and brake at the same time, it made shifting my truck in and out of 4lo a whole lot easier.
  14. Shadowrider6661

Howdy 1997 Ranger XLT

Welcome to the club.
  15. Shadowrider6661

How do you remove this clip easily?

One other thing. Welcome to the club.
  16. Shadowrider6661

How do you remove this clip easily?

It's easier to remove if you insert a small screwdriver under the ears an pry a few of them back. Doing this allows you to reuse the clips. To reuse, just tap the ears back down with a hammer, works every time.
  17. Shadowrider6661

97 ranger slave connection issue, wont snap in

A Random Thought. Open the bleeder, then try to connect it. I've had the same problem with mine a couple times, the bleeder made the difference. Welcome to the club.
  18. Shadowrider6661

Thanks for the ad.

Welcome to the club.
  19. Shadowrider6661

Welcome to the club.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad