• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Clutch pedal lockup

Stepped on my 95 clutch pedal and it felt like my brake. Pushed a bit harder, and bent the pedal. Suspect TO brg jammed or possible broken brg support shaft. No free play, solid. Before pulling the trans, has this happened to anyone?
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) Help! Two Rangers dead

One has blown head gasket,(can wait). Other quit with no fuel or ignition, but turns over. Checked all routine items according to a Chilton manual, and appear that the ECM may be bad, but have no way to test. Have a unit from a 97 ranger, but am reluctant to try it. Truck is 95. Suggestions?
  3. engine change?

Have 94,95,97 splash rangers. My 94 std. has a sick engine, and thought to install a bolt-in engine with more power. (no turbos, inasmuch as do not want to remove the AC), in any event, although we have a full race engine shop, cannot tie up equipment to build an engine, so salvage yard will be...
  4. placard replacement

Is there a supplier, (short of FMC), that has restoration placards , decals?
  5. Rear bumper-splash

Needed two splash bumpers, and bought (by mistake) from a couple of online sources. (junk) Can anyone recommend a reputable source? Prefer black, w/no step, but regardless, need decent quality pieces. Archie
  6. fuel pump tool

having several rangers, and having to drop tanks for pump change, have incorporated an access panel in the bed, (photos elsewhere on this site), have found some difficulty in removing the pump retainer, so developed this simple tool for removal/replacement. A piece of scrap 1" square tube, and...
  7. Easy in-tank pump removal

I own three Rangers, and have had to drop the fuel tanks in two. (that was enough!) For any future pump/sender replacement, from inside the bed, located the area where the unit is located, and carefully cut out an access hole to R&R without removing tank or bed. Went to junkyard and cut out a...
  8. Windshield

Need to replace a windshield in one of my early Rangers, and do not want one from a junkyard. Not wanting to pay full retail, Tried Rock, but they have none.
  9. Lowering & maintain ride

I have two (94&96), splash , and want to lower both a few inches, but do not want to lose a decent ride. Before spending money on parts, with a possible disappointment, would like some feedback from those who have done this satisfactorily. Thank you.
  10. Splash rear bumper

Restoring one of my 1996 Splash trucks, and am having difficulty finding a quality rear bumper. Any help/supplier info appreciated.
  11. 94 Replacement stereo cd

Am in the process of restoring one of my Rangers, and it has a factory radio with tape player. I want it to look original with a new CD/stereo radio, and all I have seen have too much glitz for a stock like appearance. Ideas, recommendations?
  12. New member

Just joined yesterday. I currently have four Rangers. 1 Edge, 2 Splash, 1 std. shortbed. I also have a restored shortbed C-10. All std trans. Will be selling my edge, and concentrate on restoring the others. Currently building a fuel altered dragster, and plan on using one splash as a tow...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad