• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '98 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 /4.0 L - Restored A/C in 7/19 Already Blowing Hot Air

In 7/19 I had a trusted mechanic replace the original A/C system on my 1998 Ranger with 118,000 miles and that I have owned since new - new Motorcraft compressor, drier/accumulator, and orifice, as well as a new heater control valve, thermostat and housing, upper and lower radiator hoses. Last...
  2. New Gear Oil in Rear Differential & Check Engine Code PO420

I have not serviced the rear differential in my 1998 Ranger 4X4 with a manual transmission since 2008 and about 25,000 miles ago - current mileage of 122,000 and owned since new and not leaking or making any unusual noises. How often should you service the differential, especially since it has...
  3. Outer Inside Edge of Original Stock Aluminum Rim Sheared Off While Driving My '98 Ranger XLT 4x4

Today I thought I had run over something in road in my Ranger going about 45mph - heard loud clanking sound! Then almost immediately felt the front end vibrating and then I drove back home less than a mile. Went back and found a piece of metal on side of road and thought it may have punctured...
  4. Transmission Problem on ‘98 Ranger 4.0/4x4/Manu

About one month ago, started having problems with all gears and then could only go through gears with engine off. Found master cylinder reservoir completely empty and I filled almost to top. No black diaphragm found inside by the way. Then I could put into different gears and I put in reverse...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad