• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Turbo 2.9l?

Has anyone ever turboed a 2.9? If so what kind of things did you do? where did you get parts? And pictures are appreciated as well.:icon_hornsup::headbang:
  2. Toggle switches for an 88 ranger

So I'm wiring some lights to the front of my truck. My biggest question is where should I mount the toggle switch for them? I'm trying to avoid cutting the dash and all for if I ever want to take them out. Any suggestions?:headbang::icon_hornsup:
  3. 88 2.9 ranger starting issue

So last night my 88 ranger quit running. It seems like it's not getting fuel. It will start with ether but not under its own power. I replaced the fuel pump relay and eec relay with no luck. I'm trying to avoid replacing the fuel pumps unless I absolutely have to. Any thoughts?:icon_hornsup:
  4. Wanting more info on my 88

So I'm looking to put wheels and tires on my 88 xlt 2wd but have no clue on what sizes fit good and what kind of clearance issues I may have. Any thoughts?:icon_hornsup:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad