• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Inner fenders

any one out there ever pulled the inner finders on a 92 ranger? The only way I see is to drill out the spot welds. If anyone has an easier way Plmk....
  2. 92 inner fenders

I just wrecked my truck and I havn't tore into the jumbled mess yet, I was just wondering if the inner finders are removable via bolts or is it kinda like a uni body car were they are part of the cabs sheet metal(welded?) Im going to find out I just want to know now what kinda headache Im...
  3. christmas --baa humbug- total my truck today

as a present from another ass hole driver today, I got a telephone pole to the front of my truck...yaaa
  4. introductions

Hello guys/gals, I just wanted to introduce myself to the club. My name is Kevin and I am a compressor/generator mech for Atlas Copco Usa. I own a 92 Ranger xlt,2wd but am in the process of swaping to a 4wd. I also have a 98 explorer that I currently sink my money in to. I hope to get to know...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad