• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

bw1350

1. 1350/1354 borg warner doubler

Ive been trying to find a solid answer. I have two bw 1350s and want to do a dual setup. So far ive only seen 1350/1354 doublers. Do i need to find a 1354 or can i use the two 1350s? They Are both manual shifts so im not asking about that. Help apreciated
  2. BishNasty

Bronco II transfer case swap

Im in the process of gathering everything I need to do the electric to manual tcase swap. The transfer case is a BW1350. I have the linkage, transfer case and the driveshaft already. What I'm lookin for is the two bolts that bolt the linkage to the transmission and the wiring harness for the...
  3. Turboford

BW1350/NP205 "poor mans doubler"...?

I'm heavily considering a SAS and 38's on my ranger, and according to research, a 1350/54 double *seems* complicated and weak. Being that I have a divorced NP205 laying in the barn (and no 1st gen exploder parts), what would it take to fit this combo under my truck? I'm hoping to run around 8"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad