• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

bw1354

1. TheKaiser308

2003 4.0 V6 Ford Ranger, 4X4 Not Working

Hello everyone, as you can see this post will be about the transfer case and a problem with the 4x4. I tried looking up information everywhere else, but I could not find any sources relating to my problem and resorted to posting about it as a last resort in hopes of getting it fixed. For...
  2. Front output yoke on BW1354 (98 - tulip)

Fellas, I am building a 98 Ranger short box reg cab for some weekend fun. I am doing a solid axle swap and currently, I am in search of a front output yoke/shaft option. I’ve tried to search without much luck. Does Neapco still make the front fixed yoke adapter that bolts up to the stock...
  3. Manual transfer case 4hi issue

Okay, so I have finally made progress on my B3000 off road project... truck started as a manual 2wd with a worn transmission, so I've swapped in a remanufactured M5OD and added a manually shifted transfer case. Anyway I drove it for the first time today, and while low range works, when you shift...
  4. 1350/1354 borg warner doubler

Ive been trying to find a solid answer. I have two bw 1350s and want to do a dual setup. So far ive only seen 1350/1354 doublers. Do i need to find a 1354 or can i use the two 1350s? They Are both manual shifts so im not asking about that. Help apreciated
  5. 1354 case parts drawing missing the Shift Collar Hub

I am in Costa Rica and we have a transfer case number BW 13-54-000-050 and I have the exploded drawing for it, but the gear that is damaged is not to be found in the drawing. It is however found in the drawing of case #4407, and listed as "Shift Collar Hub" (#43).This vehicle was at least...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad