• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

10th ANNUAL PINE BARRENS CLEANUP at WHARTON STATE FOREST

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
10th ANNUAL PINE BARRENS CLEANUP at WHARTON STATE FOREST

10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a DECADE!!!!!!!!

Come and take part in the largest one-day volunteer event at Wharton State Forest in New Jersey. On Oct 23rd 2011 at 9:00 AM the 10th annual PINE BARRENS 4 WHEEL DRIVE CLEANUP will begin with a sign up at the Atsion Ranger stations [where raffle tickets will also be sold to help defray the cost of wings and to support toys for kids] and conclude with the raffle and wing fest at the Pic a Lilly restaurant on rt 206 [they always help us out too]

Last year OVER 300 men, women and children collected two 30 cubic yard dumpsters full of trash while making new friends and enjoying the wonders of the pines. While doing this they worked up a voracious appetite that was satiated by hundreds of wings donated by clubs, businesses and individuals. Everyone had a great time and said they couldn’t wait till next year.

We are now soliciting past participants, 4 wheel drive clubs and local and national business’ to contribute time and resources to make this year’s event another overwhelming success.

This as a great opportunity to showcase a partnership for keeping our state lands clean and our right to transverse them unhindered. The rangers and staff at Wharton have embraced us and lend their time and support to help us have a safe and fun time. Terry at the ranger station has been a godsend to us and NOW MORE than ever the state of NJ park and forest system needs our help.

ALSO REMEMBER to bring toys for the disadvantaged kids who live where we wheel..

Last year we collected a lot of stuff for needy children for the holidays at the sign up spot at the Atsion ranger station and bought an additional 850 dollars worth of toys with the money YOU contributed!!!!!!!

Please be a part of this worthwhile event. Contact Michael Tarsia to see how your family, organization or business can contribute to this worthy cause.

Thank you in advance for your dedication to a beautiful, clean and accessible state forest system.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS ON YOUR LOCAL CLUB or MAGAZINE EVENT PAGE TO GET THE WORD OUT!

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

dankhimself

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I live in northern NJ, i would love to go, is there a website i can see where this is and what it consits of? Ive been to the barens a thousand times and its HUGE! Would we all be cleaning up with our trucks?

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I don't think there is a website but if u goolge it it well take u to a couple diff sites and it has been going on for ten years it is the biggest one day clean up and yes u will be using your truck rideing around picking up trash then dumpin it in to dumpsters there. Is a raffle after for prizes shirts this and that last year there was a refrigerator. A tv a winch And free wing at the pic a liili it is great time and u meet alot a good people

dankhimself

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
IM IN! just need to do a few things to my trucks suspension to make sure its good for a couple hours on the highway and a day of driving around the woods. i just basically squeezed the tires in there with 3 inch spring spacers and rear shackles haha. i get some rub, break out the sawzall!!!!!!!!!!!

dankhimself

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
BTW I am all for cleaning up the pine barrens, every time i ride my atv there people trash it and it really makes me angry. their carelessness is what makes the police crack down and ticket riders using state land to play.

scott5640

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
ill b there and campin the night before

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Scott I might stop down see u guys at the camp site

scott5640

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
okay. ill let u know where at in the campground we are at

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ok I am hoping I get my rims before that way I can put my tires on The truck to look cool lol

sjranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Will be back again this year as well with some jeepers. We will be camping at Batona if anyone will be out that way :icon_thumby:

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I think scott is campin at that sit too I might stop in sat nite at the camp site that is if I get my tires on and fix a broken hub but I will be at the cleanup even if I have to use the wife's car lol

wrecking-crew

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
06 chevy
Make / Model
88 ranger
Engine Size
6 cylinders
Transmission
Manual
Crap. Now I need to get ready for it. I'll hopefully be there with my Chevy tomorrow.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals