• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

For Sale 1987 Ford Ranger 4x4 - SOLD

RangeJik

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
1987 Ranger XLT 2.9L 5-speed 4x4.
Located in Titusville, Florida

Would make a great woods truck, project truck, or daily with a little work. I purchased this truck in November 2020 as a project truck. At the time of purchase, it had low compression on two cylinders and a bad clutch. Since purchasing, I have replaced two push rods which regained compression and replaced the clutch. It now runs and drives. I have replaced the following parts:

Tires, alternator, alternator and power steering belts, thermostat, temp sensor, rotor and cap, spark plugs and wires, ignition coil, valve cover gasket (passenger), air filter, oil and filter, fuel filter, rear main seal, flywheel, clutch kit, slave cylinder, clutch master cylinder and clutch line, transmission mount, wheel cylinder (rear passenger), brake line (rear passenger), and added glass packs (due to cat and muffler being removed).

This truck has factory AC, however it does not blow cold. The windshield wipers are not currently working. Bodywork/rust repair is needed on front roof corners and drip rails. Driver side mirror does not hold position. Radio works but some speakers don’t.

I tried to list everything about the truck. Serious inquiries only.

Clean Florida title. Mileage is exempt. Truck is being sold as is. $2,100 Cash OBO.

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals