• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2000 seats

redranger1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
I have a 2000 Ranger. I am looking to replace my broken drivers seat with a 2006 ranger seat. Will the tracks work ok?

Seabiscuit

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Depending on your model. The two models 1. extended cab and 2. regular cab have different floor moldings. Mixing the two will need to create adapters for the mounting brackets.

wudwork

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Seat repair ? here is my experience

I am 6' and keep seat maybe 2/3 back. One day I needed change way down deep in pants pocket when going thru drive-thru. I stretched my legs out and the seat back poped. I was cocked after that and made a noise when I moved a certain way. One day I took seat out and found one pivot? bolt was broken. It took some digging to get to it but a bolt I found in garage fit just right and that fixed it. Maybe this applies to you ?????

I have a 2000 Ranger. I am looking to replace my broken drivers seat with a 2006 ranger seat. Will the tracks work ok?

Seabiscuit

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Sort of since I'm six foot as well. The situation would probably apply to myself as well but I try to avoid going into the seat pockets while in the truck.

redranger1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
seat

yup thats how it happened. I poped my seat the same way. Only I have fixed it and it has lasted 2 years, but popped again. i got some new seats on the way.

It is an extended cab.

I will let you know if they fit

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals