• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2012 Mud in the Pines Hill & Hole Mudracing

mudboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
mudinthepines.com

The new schedule has been posted a few momenst ago.
The amount of evolution that has came to this event is cray, I'll let the video speak for itself.

I am also working on adding in FEMALE bikini mudwrestling at the end of the event. I'm trying to get the purse up to the winner gets at least $250 and the rest at least get a few bucks as well. Winner will be decided by the crowd reaction. No shirts allowed bikini tops only
CLICKY HERE for 2011 vid

Last edited:

mudboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I['d also like to announce that we will be working hand in hand with OK4WD to put in two events at Island Dragway in Great Meadows New Jersey, not too far from the Warren County fairgrounds taht they have a mud bog at annually. There will not only be a hill and hole track, but also a flat track for 1400+ hp mud rails to run on, Monster truck rides, and 1/4 mile dragstrip racing for you tow vehicle or your mud truck. This is in hopes of being able to help save Island Dragway from the economical downward spiral that so many people are facing.
This also opens up the opputunity to make the 2012 season a points series where extra bonus points will be added for the Norh Jersey racing. This will give us a total of 5 points races and thepossibility of turning the Warren County fair Mud bog another points race making it 6 for the year.
:beer

RumpRangerSTX

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
That sounds sweet drag race the ranger.

cookiemonster

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
Sounds good to me...I live about 5 miles from island dragway! :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals