• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

4th Grade Dodgeball Champion

RangerJoey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Teen Wolf for President!
Hello Everyone!

Just taking a second to introduce myself. I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, asking her to love him.

Terrible line. Never works. But I'm just a dude that is hopefully getting a Ranger in a month or so. Specifically, I'm set on buying my Dad's old 1999 4.0L XLT. I have a 4.6L Explorer as my daily driver and am looking to get a '17 Edge Sport for my wife so this Ranger is really just a labor of love. One I can imagine that's going to deplete my time & money. But if it's fun...:3gears:

I'm looking to not only do a thorough maintenance sweep, (if there's a filter or fluid to be found, I'm on it!), but will likely upgrade the brakes and see how practical it is to give the engine a little more kick. Once everything's mechanically sound, I'm setting my sights on upgrading the cosmetics and probably the audio system, (I have a strange fetish with playing the Milkshake song every morning when setting off to work).

Looking to learn a lot, document my progress, and share some tips with everyone. If there's a local meetup, I might even stop being antisocial for a minute. Somehow that means keys in the punchbowl! :hottubfun:

1qaz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
2.3L
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Welcome! Humor goes a long way around here. Mark_88 loves you already...he just doesn't know it yet. Good luck getting that Ranger.

Pop Quiz: Teen Wolf and Pedro both run for president, who do you vote for?

RangerJoey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Teen Wolf for President!
Thanks mate! And is that a trick question? You know I'm going with Martin Prince. He only needs two votes :rolleyes:

Mark_88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Dordge
Engine Size
3.3 Fuel Injected
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Love Thy Neighbor
Welcome to TRS Joey~!

The title caught my attention and the subtle humour kept me reading...:)

I would suggest anything in any vintage as they all provide the essentials of happy motoring. I prefer the older models but that's just an old guy standing in front of an old broad looking to get laid...:beer:

Welcome! Humor goes a long way around here. Mark_88 loves you already...he just doesn't know it yet. Good luck getting that Ranger.

Pop Quiz: Teen Wolf and Pedro both run for president, who do you vote for?
:icon_rofl:

You are so right...:)

But in a manly sort of love...:icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals