• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

5/11/13 Colorado Meet

TrucksGetDirty

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Manual
Yes, another meet, planning now so everyone has the appropriate time to ask off of work and all that good stuff. Anyone should be able to get a day off if they ask 2months in advance.

This trail will be 2wd friendly. Probably won't be any snow at this point, or at least not like the last meet! And do not underestimate your truck's ability, both mine and Ryan's trucks did really well at the last meet, even though they are basically stock.
I am hoping this time that we won't be out there for 12 hours and a second half will actually happen.

Meeting place:
1660 North College Avenue
Fort Collins, CO 80524

To:
CO-14 W/Poudre Canyon Hwy

Drive time from gas station to trail is about 52mins and 39.5mi
This gas station is straight off i-25, easy for everyone to find, then a straight shot to the trail. The road through the mountains is very beautiful, if yall want, we can stop and take some photos at the bigger turn offs (there are quite a few)

Meeting time: 8:00 am
Departure to trail time: 8:30 am

Trail info:
Sevenmile
http://www.staythetrail.org/maps/vie...ail_id=22&sv=0

I was at this trail a few days ago and snapped some photos : *will update with link to pictures*

Second half:
Undecided as of now. Go ahead and discuss this in the thread. Fort Collins is my town, so I know some good places if yall want to hit them up.
My hopes are that everyone will be able to attend both 1st and 2nd half of the meet, as this will be easier for planning

Attending:
Snazzy
Chris98
Gknight18
Incubo

Maybe:

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals