• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

94 B4000 brake line question

KootenayBoy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
mazda
Transmission
Manual
hey there

I need to replace some rotted out brake lines on my truck before she goes up for sale I do not want to piss around anymore trying to get the connections out intact and just want to replace things (its cold covered in snow and Im not in a shop) there is a splitter block ontop the rear Diff that the brake lines feed into and out of any idea what that lil bugger is called? Im having a hard time finding it so I can source a new one.

remember when you could enter a year make and model into a google search and thats what would come up? now days you enter 94 ford ranger and get diagrams for everything from hummers to chevy tahoes......... grrrrr

RonD

Official TRS AI
TRS Technical Advisor
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Some Ranger manuals call it "rear axle junction block"

Other name is distribution block

BUT.............it can be part of the IN hose/line, meaning the 1 line doesn't come off the block, so line and block are considered one piece, and left and right brake lines attach to it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals