• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

94 ranger a4ld no OD or TCC or Cruise

Buds94XLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger XLT
Transmission
Automatic
Not sure if the cruise issue is related to the lack of od or TCC lockup but I haven't been able to get it to work either. All fuses have been probed and confirmed good in inferior and engine bay.

Both features work mechanically if I ground them manually while driving. During a koeo test I was able to see the PCM command each solenoid, voltage dropped to .40 volts on each solenoid.

Only code I'm getting is a 528 that will not go away. Confirmed AC and defrost are off.

The live data system I'm using shows my TPS and speed sensor are working correctly. The only sensor it is not reading is my BOO sensor, even after replacement. It just shows as off, however I do have brake lights so It is working correctly, PCM just doesn't see it.

Could the neutral safety switch have any affect on OD or TCC lockup?

What all does a PCM need in order to get these features commanded?

Any help is appreciated!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals