• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Anyone play Call Of Duty 4?

Rembrandt

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
2.5L
Transmission
Manual
Ya that's the sad thing man. I mean it's almost pointless now, It's like an actual video game. Just the more matches you play you gain XP and raise up. That's stupid to do for a tournament ladder. I can't even count how many times my team has owned the top ranked teams like they were noobs and we are ranked down in the 200s just cuz we never play too much. It's ridiculous

ryan

Forum Administrator
Administrator
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
Solid Axle Swap 4x4
Tire Size
yeah - the team i play on has 9 games in and is 171st. the top teams have at least 5 times that

Twizzler09

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.2L/256CI V6
Transmission
Manual
I thought this was one of the greatest single player games i've played. just totally friggin cool. Just wait til you get to the AC-130 gunship board. you'll get a boner playin that one. also, the sniper board at the amusement park is brutal on veteran. oh, and the last part of the game on the plane is even worse.
completed it on veteran :icon_thumby:
Beat it last night, and you were right...the Ac-130 rocked! Laughed my butt off the whole time, it was great! Utter chaos, bahaha!

The amusement park bit was pretty brutal on Hardened, too. Had to try that part 3 times to get it right.... took to planting claymores in various places to thin things out a little bit.

Did all this in "Hardened" my first time through. Gonna go again on Vet :icon_thumby:

Once I finish it on Vet I'll start playin online, so if anyone plays the Pc version and wants to chill, lemme know :icon_bounceblue:

Skid Vicious

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Beat it last night, and you were right...the Ac-130 rocked! Laughed my butt off the whole time, it was great! Utter chaos, bahaha!

The amusement park bit was pretty brutal on Hardened, too. Had to try that part 3 times to get it right.... took to planting claymores in various places to thin things out a little bit.

Did all this in "Hardened" my first time through. Gonna go again on Vet :icon_thumby:

Once I finish it on Vet I'll start playin online, so if anyone plays the Pc version and wants to chill, lemme know :icon_bounceblue:
told ya. I almost always play the games on veteran. My logic is, I just spent $50 on a game. I'm going ot make sure it's the hardest to beat and longest to play. On vet in the amusement park I did pretty much the same thing you did. But at a certain point it just made sense to hide in the ticket booth until help arrived.:icon_rofl: you'll see, trust me.
the final mission on the plane was next to impossible too.

Twizzler09

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.2L/256CI V6
Transmission
Manual
lol, the airplane mission was fun. Ended up going Rambo on that one just for kicks, think I just got really lucky, but it worked out somehow :dunno::icon_rofl:

Ended up using the ticket booth for cover too, didn't stop me from poppin a few every now and again. Made sure those ratfink idiots knew what lead tastes like :icon_hornsup:

I hate those dang dogs though, especially when I'm distracted trying to peg some guy and the canines come out of nowhere. Getting good at breakin their necks, though.

yodaman1151

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Manual
playin online right now... yodaman1151

anyone named perrin007 or something like that? they asked to by my friend and i accepted but don't know who the hell they are ha ha

90shortbed

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 baby
Transmission
Manual
WORRIED522 add me to your PS3 friends list let me know your from ranger station happy targeting

yodaman1151

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Manual
xbox 360 sorry

irishblessing

is the 4th one the newest one with the zombie mode on it thats freakin fun

Kdawg532

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6 God's gift to man
Transmission
Manual
nah dude thats World at War. hey yodaman i'll send ya a friend request and we can play sometime

yodaman1151

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Manual
np problem.. i'm on like every night, just tell me who you are cuz i've had random ass pple send me friend requests. some little kid thought i was really good so he wanted to be my friend.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals