• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Be careful when ordering torque monster headers!!

JoshT

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
And maybe take 100 bucks up front to reserve your spot and the rest when your set is next up in line for production.
I could get behind that if he did it, but I think it has been suggested and rejected. At least then you wouldn't have the money tied up in them wondering when and if you were going to get something. Payment to reserve, a notice a few weeks in advance that yours is about to be started and payment due on XXX date, to ensure continued interest and that funds will be available. It wouldn't take that much extra effort.

If he did that, I might even order a set regardless of having the knockoffs.

I'd like to take it a step further. deposit then half up front and half on completion. That way he's got something tied up in them and an interest in getting them finished and shipped. As it stands He's got your money so he's not out anything, and he'll get to it when and if he gets to it.

I'm not saying that he's going to do people dirty, but shit happens. I don't wish the man ill, but what if he kicks the bucket tomorrow?

Everyone that has paid and not recieved is out $1100 bucks. No recourse. Sure there are legal avenues that could possibly be used to get it from the estate, but per individual it would cost more than they would get back.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals