• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

TRS Event Carlisle Truck Nationals August 2-4, 2024

sgtsandman

Aircraft Fuel Tank Diver
TRS Forum Moderator
U.S. Military - Active
TRS 20th Anniversary
TRS Event Participant
Ham Radio Operator
GMRS Radio License
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2011/2019
Make / Model
Ranger XLT/FX4
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC/2.3 Ecoboost
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Pre-2008 lift/Stock
Tire Size
31X10.5R15/265/65R17
So far, it only looks like the people who have been there last year are going but for those considering attending, here is the web site for the campground we used last time: https://deerruncampingresort.com/

The area where we camped is at the back of Doe Lane. Sites 218 and 219 through 222. There was talk of trying to get spots 216 and 217 this year. The sites are on the top, left of the map. The map is at this link: https://deerruncampingresort.com/site-map-rules.html

Rick W

Supporting Member
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 1987
Make / Model
Ranger XLT x2
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 & 2.9
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
97 stock, 3” on 87
Total Drop
N/A
Tire Size
235/75-15
My credo
Never put off ‘til tomorrow what you can put off indefinitely
So far, it only looks like the people who have been there last year are going but for those considering attending, here is the web site for the campground we used last time: https://deerruncampingresort.com/

The area where we camped is at the back of Doe Lane. Sites 218 and 219 through 222. There was talk of trying to get spots 216 and 217 this year. The sites are on the top, left of the map. The map is at this link: https://deerruncampingresort.com/site-map-rules.html

As always, I appreciate everything you do, and everything @Jim Oaks has done in creating such a wonderful community.

I want to encourage everyone to attend this great event. The incredible range of trucks, and eye candy is amazing, but one of the best parts for me was the camaraderie of The Ranger Station, and how they welcomed me in as a first timer. I also can’t say enough good about the Carlisle folks who bent over backwards to accommodate my unusual rig

Jim, I think you already know that I registered twice, the road ranger and the step trailer. Last year I wanted to contribute, but I didn’t know how to do it and then time ran out. Please provide me a link, and I’d be happy to be the first one to kick in for the tent this year.

Also, if I could make a suggestion, a creative criticism, but I’m only looking for the good side. I think it was @ericbphoto last year who made a flag stand that was great, but without wind, I don’t know how many saw the flag.

Could I suggest that in addition to the flag, that we get a banner that we can hang across the front of the tent?

Also, I’m planning on being with TRS the first day in the last day, but I have entered the road ranger in the strange, small, weird truck category. I would be very happy to display a TRS banner, and to me it only makes sense to have two, one for each side.

In closing, let me say I love spending other folks money. But seriously, let me kick in, and let me help promote TRS. Great stuff.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals