• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

coil tower question on full high pinion dana 44

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
hey everyone, Im new to the forum been on the site looking for years but decided to join. I have a 90 bronco 2 with fullsize 44 and 9 inch rear running 39 iroks. I have been runnning it as it is for the last 10 years with no issues however i just pulled it apart last night to update everything and i want to move the axle forward a few inches. im running the early bronco duff long arms with 8 inch tj coils. My question is does anyone know the best route in finding some coil towers that will be universal that will work? I have 2 wheel drive 1974 f 250 towers on it but i want to do something else that will be smaller and look better. Any ideas? thanks!

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Manual
wheeler.jpg Here is a pic of snow wheeling last year.

Last edited:

Danger-Ranger3

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
My ranger is stretched 8 inched. I used 78 f150 coil buckets and welded them to the frame. I am running 12in. Lift coils from the same donor truck that i got my 44 and 9 from also. After frame strengthening it was well worth it.

982WDRanger

07/2013 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L, Bored .030 over!
Transmission
Manual
I'd build your own bro. There are nice ones out there but its $$! I built my own out of 3/16" plate. Running 10in of lift had no issues.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals