• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

E brake blues

EricNobody

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
So, I've been fighting with it for a month, can't remove the pedal assembly, any of you near Seattle proper? Willing to help me get that SOB off, or maybe have a work around for swapping cables? I'm pretty poor, but I can cover your gas if you're somewhere between Everett and Tacoma, or maybe I could come to you with a 12 pack? Maybe there's some things you need a hand with? Any help/ ideas?

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

wild horse

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Well first off this is the wrong section to post this in but your new so it's ok , Just ask mod to move it . Second of all I would be glad to help but I live in Puyallup and for me to drive up there and back would cost me like $120 in gas in my truck so that's a no go and the clutch is not in very good condition , But let me see what I can do ? And I'll get back to ya.

EricNobody

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
Apologies about the wrong section, I figured the easiest way to find local to maybe lend a hand, it was the regional section. I'm down in south hill on a weekly basis, so coming to you with a 12 pack isn't an issue either.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals