• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Front seat belt assemblies 2002 4-door Ranger

mikkelstuff

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
For sale: These are the passenger and driver seat belt assemblies from my 2002 Ranger XLT with the extended 4-door cab. They may fit other years and cab configurations. These seat belt assemblies need to be refurbished but could be used while you have yours rebuilt. The belts are fine but the retractors are very weak.

As my Ranger is a daily driver, I bought a set of salvage yard front seat belt assemblies and had them refurbished by Safety Restore. Once returned, I swapped in the refurbished belts and no longer need my originals.

The price is $99 for the pair which includes shipping to anywhere in the U.S. (Same price I paid for the salvage yard set.)

One way to do this is to buy a refurbishment from Safety Restore and send me the invoice number. Then I will send my belts directly to Safety Restore which would then forward the refurbished belts to you - saving about $24 in shipping.

mikkelstuff

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Ok, free. Just pay the shipping - probably $20 or less with USPS. I need to get rid of these things.

Last edited:

mikkelstuff

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Ok, free. Just pay the shipping - probably $20 or less with USPS. I need to get rid of these things.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals