• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

GW FINALLY grew a pair

reno

Reaction score
Off shore drilling, he gives the go ahead by saying "Do IT!" Now the idiots will surface, we need to put them on a island with bicycles... Refineries are being built. My friend is a truck driver and I call him every so often,and he told me he witnessed 2 being built in his adventures across the good ol U.S.A. .

reno

Reaction score
and? HUH? All this time there has been no drilling here on our soil because of the activists groups. Our Government always folded like a lawn chair when it came to discussing this and the nay-sayers raised their ugly heads....

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I think congress said NO! as the words were leaving his mouth. I'm sure he's always been in support of it.

And I think the size of Bush's balls have never been in question. He has invaded a few countrys and such. Those are pretty tough decisions to make--not like "Should I wear the Superman or the Sponge Bob jammies?"

It's like that old Merle Haggard song "When a president goes through the Whitehouse door and does what he says he'll do, we'll all be drinking that free Bubble Up and eating that Rainbow Stew."

Now that we have one that did it, we're all eating generic mac & cheese and hotdogs.

WildSide

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Just show's his stupidity! First he needs to grow a pair and control the commodity itself and that concerns controlling option markets throughout the world. Prices will not go down until the country controls the market plain and simple unless futures traders, mutual funds etc no longer find oil to be attractive. Pumping more oil means squat, it's not going to reduce dependency or reduce prices.

cr_the_machinist

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L OHV
Transmission
Automatic
and? HUH? All this time there has been no drilling here on our soil because of the activists groups. Our Government always folded like a lawn chair when it came to discussing this and the nay-sayers raised their ugly heads....
That would be cool to decrease are dependency on imported oil but it would a smarter investment for the companies to further invest in alternatives. The oil industry is such a cluster f&%k. Oil is not a smart investment when statistically we only have a 50 year supply of crude oil left in the earths sub-structure. Soon we will be drilling in Yellow Stone cause there is 5 gallons a crude found somewhere;missingteeth; If it makes gas prices go down cool but there is NO POINT to it at all as a long term solution to our energy problems. It's not all about the environmentalist, it's about the cost and benefit result of the situation. The reality is it wouldn't do much at all to help us. I'd rather see those funds they would have used to drill on our soil be put toward alternative fuel.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals