• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hack em' up B2!

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Ok so my buddy in my auto club bought a B2 a while back for one dollar (got it off his uncle) and all it needed was some new plugs. well anyhow since he is being a puss and wont register on here i figured id show the progress of it.

When he first got it it had 225s on it and was all stock. well for a two years he has jsut been playin and beatin on it as it is. So finally (after much pressure from me) he decided to start moddin it. first he decided to rip all the interior out except the dash, front seats and seat belts, now the interior was not in the greatest shape either. From there he did not want to lift it at all! due to his cheapness lol but also to say its NOT lifted because we picked up some used 33s on black steeles for 200 bucks and they have over 75% tread on them! from there we hacked the front fenders with my expert skills :icon_rofl: and also the rear fenders so these tires will clear four wheelin with no rubbing. well i just finished the rear up and we now are goin to start fabbin up some new rear wheel tubs. I will have pics from him hopefully tonight or tomorrow of the progress.

Modds so far: chopped off muffler, 33s on 15x8 steeles, no interior, and a little tune up.

future modds: lincon locker rear 7.5 ( have a spare from my ranger so we aint worried about blowin it), locker front, longer radius arms possibly if they will work, 4.0, M5OD, and a possible doubler.

grey ghost

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
:icon_twisted: can't wait for the pics sounds like fun:icon_cheers:

Destroyer000

January 2009 STOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Ford
Engine Size
4.0. 4.0 Supercharged
Transmission
Manual
iam gonna have to say watch out on that front diff.. a locked dana 28 is like sticking a grenade up your bum.. bye bye axle shafts.. you can snap them easily with 235s an a open carrier. with 33s a matter of minutes.. ive got 31s an and a fully locked b2 but i changed the front axle to a 35 with the big shafts an have been very successful so far.
the rear 7.5 should hold up alright but might destroy tires a bit faster on the rd.

84projectFORD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
oh we know about the d28 bein weak and down the road he is gunna get a 35 swap, forgot to put that in the modds. But for now its all he can afford. here are some pics of her

again no lift and there is no wheel well in the rear for now till we build them

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals