• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Head liner, and head unit

Shoeboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chrysler
Engine Size
2.4L
Transmission
Manual
Well, I finally got around to doing most of the finishing touches to the interior, there is still a few more things I have to do but I'll post the results of my latest project. The roof. I don't have any pictures of the original, but its was pretty disgusting because of the smoke damage done to it because of the previous owner being a smoker. Here are some new up to date pictures.

The overview, I like the results

The headunit/rear view mirror. Out of a Probe. It doesn't fit exactly, I had to do some modifications to the head liner, and there is still a slight bow to the the unit itself, overall unnoticable.

And the best button ever.

Ya, tell me what you think. I broke a wire to the map lights on the head unit, When I take it out to repair do you think I should paint it black to match the trim, or keep it how it is, I'm thinking black.

Natedog

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Manual
Nice job on the headliner! Gotta do mine soon as it is seperating and sagging. :( Paint the plastic black to match.

v-8power

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I would like to see it painted black as well. How many hours labor you have in that?

Shoeboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Chrysler
Engine Size
2.4L
Transmission
Manual
I've been looking at getting some new plastic trim (around the doors and such), mine is sagging, It will be painted to match. I just have to get around to it. The head liner only took me about an hour or so to do, after I got everything I needed. The interior total, I have about 15-20 hours into it, excluding tracking down parts.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals