• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hello every one

Crazy_Bronco_2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Automatic
hey, i have been looking around the forums for quite awile and decided to join :D, I am the proud owner of a 1986 Ford Bronco ll 2.9l v6 automatic 4X4.
I bought it from my brothers work with a blown engine, and alot of more problems as a project for the summer for $100. the body is in awesome shape little rust around the fenders, and other that a leaking windshield it is ok.

i have just finished it here are things i have done to it :
Rebuilt 2.9l v6 engine
Basically everything that is electrical is new on the engine, along with a new computer.
Everything that has to do with brakes is new.
and in the progress of putting all new fluids in transmission, t-case and the differentials.

i love my little truck and would like to do some more work including lifting it maybe 3", but kinda broke with the work i have done so far :sad:.
so i think i will leave it stock for a little while till i can get some money saved.

So thanks for having me here and i hope to be here for a long time :D

Jon.

skippy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l durasparked rice killer
Transmission
Manual
hey, i have been looking around the forums for quite awile and decided to join :D, I am the proud owner of a 1986 Ford Bronco ll 2.9l v6 automatic 4X4.
I bought it from my brothers work with a blown engine, and alot of more problems as a project for the summer for $100. the body is in awesome shape little rust around the fenders, and other that a leaking windshield it is ok.

i have just finished it here are things i have done to it :
Rebuilt 2.9l v6 engine
Basically everything that is electrical is new on the engine, along with a new computer.
Everything that has to do with brakes is new.
and in the progress of putting all new fluids in transmission, t-case and the differentials.

i love my little truck and would like to do some more work including lifting it maybe 3", but kinda broke with the work i have done so far :sad:.
so i think i will leave it stock for a little while till i can get some money saved.

So thanks for having me here and i hope to be here for a long time :D

Jon.
welcome,and get used to wrenching and being broke.it is very addicting.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals