• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

I miss my Classic Mazda trucks

Pantharen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Subaru Impreza
Engine Size
2.5L H Naturally aspirated
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Drop
1.5"
Tire Size
205/55R15
My credo
Licensed Security guard
my first was a 1990 B2200, I bought it in 2000 with just under 300,000 KM, when I Sold is 11 years later, I had put over a million on the original block, the truck had circumnavigated North America once, and had been as far south as Rio Gallegos Argentina. I gave the truck to my Cousin to sell, he sold it to a girl he knew, and she failed to put oil in it, and fracked the block. :cry:

My 2nd Mazda was a 1990 B2600 i4x4, with 235,000 km, and in rough shape running on all cyl but low compression in #4, the PO had, had overheating issues, and instead of figuring out why, he stuffed an oversize Aluminum rad, and an electric fan on it, and called it done (it had a stuck thermostat). The truck had been ridden hard, and put away dirty.

along with the 90 4x4, I also bought a running 93 B2600i 4x4 (both trucks for less than $1000 CAD). Sold both trucks for $1500 each.

Then I got into the Mazda MPV line, and owned a mess load of them from 90 to 99.
The picture of the MPV, is my 94, 3 door with a 12ft Pontoon on the roof, a 9ft pontoon inside, all our camping gear, 2 coolers, electric & 2Hp gas outboard, me and my pop.

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals