• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

interco truxus m/t's

sledneck07

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Manual
i snagged a pair of new pair of 33x12.5 truxus m/t's and rims for $500 just before x-mas. all i gotta say is i love em. worked great in the snow, i could push snow in 2 wheel with the bumper, had good traction on the lakes and ice. got to test them in the mud yesterday and they cleared out great (the mud was a sand and clay mix). they throw the snow, mud and what not like no other i was worried with them having a tighter tread. great tires!!!

Bennybooster

EMT / Paramedic
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Tell me how they last cause im gunna be gettin a set of 33's soon

sledneck07

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Manual
ive had em for 4 months now and have over 4500 highway miles on em. they seem to be wearing great. ill check the tread depth today at work and let you know. o yea there not all that loud eather unless you get them to burn (oops) then they let you know their there

-Nathan-

Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1993 / 2001
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
HO 5.0 / 7.3 PSD
Transmission
Manual
can you post pics of them? and how deep is the tread on them?

sledneck07

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Manual
with over 4500 miles on them they are down to 13/32. the centers are wearing a lil more than the outer and in running them at 23 psi so im going to try 20 psi and see what happens. they come from the factory with an advertized 19/32. as for the picture its the same as on intercos website. http://intercotire.com/tires.php?id=11&g=1 hope this helps

beaujt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
i've got some of the same tires, except 37's instead of 33's and i've got about the 3000 miles on em, and they still look brand new, very EXCELLENT wear. they do wear more on the center though, i still ain't tried a lower psi yet though.

TOPDOG2007

August 2010 STOTM
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I had two sets of 31" tires on my Jeep Cherokee and they wore fine...with regular rotations. But only lasted about 1 year per set...But I drove it everyday!.....and put at least 15,000 miles or so on each set. AA+++ for traction in Mud, Snow & Ice! I down graded to A/T tires because I drive it everyday and the Truxus are not real cheap tires.

mdo817

I ran 37's on my Cherokee for a while, never on the road, only on the trail. They wore real well and didn't chunck to bad, slung mud and climbed rocks great, only down fall is the thin side walls. Street/Trail would get a thumbs up, trail rig go bias.

sledneck07

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Manual
update

well it seems that they like 23 psi in the front and 20 psi in the rear. tryed 20 in the front and they got chopped really bad but put them on the rear and are fine now. kinda picky on pressure i guess but thats a mud tire for ya.

Zachalanche

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.9 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Total Lift
Tire Size
I have the same tires (33 X 12.50), and they're near the end of their life. I think Ill get around 35k miles out of them. the centers did wear faster regardless of tire pressure (this could be due to the 8 in wide rim). other than that they hhave been quiet, awesome in snow, and they grip like crazy. I would definitely buy another set.

one side note: I think hauling dirtbikes through the hottest part of last summer caused these tires to wear faster since they are so soft.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals