• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Lead North Cruise In & Swap Meet 09'

CraKel

February 2010 STOTM Winner
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.OH
Transmission
Automatic
So here's my fun for the Labour Day long weekend.. started saturday with a meet and greet of all the local clubs, Lead Kings, Back Alley Cruisers, Deecans and Lead North which is the local club for me and the one I joined b/c my buddy introduced me to all the important members and hosting house owner. Everyone liked the body work done on the Ranger and said it was kustom enough so they gave me an honorary full membership with them including plaque and shirt. Pretty cool guys, and all motor heads. As soon as I told them I wanted a 302 swap done there minds started racing with ideas lol.. anyways heres a few pics from the show on the sunday and a video clip of the flamer show on saturday night.. Oh and btw anyone can enter, 5$ per ride to register or carload full to spectate..Every sunday labor day weekend in Baltimore on Harwood Rd. Ontario.. All classes are allowed but its mostly custom classics, rat rods, lots of muscle and a few modified. Feel free to comment or drool at the money these guys invest. Ck.

The Ranger

Thophies!!

Nice Shelby.. But a Clone!! Selling for 30K hahaha..

350 Swap in a 94' S-10.. 5K under this hood.

Nice clean 289.

Choooopppped!

A Lil' Fun When Leaving!

Flame Show!!

Mad Murray Loves His Propane.. and I love the smell of Rich Gas burning away
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1152881015806

Last edited:

innixrud

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks

I have read your topic. What's useful innformation for me.
I do agree with you. Those are the most effective way
have a blessed day

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Mudtruggy
May Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals