• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Magnaflow catalytic converter preference?

PNWRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I've got a dead passenger side converter on my 2011 4.0L. Usually everything I go with on my truck is OEM but I'm currently in between jobs right now and I'm having a hard time swallowing the cost.

How is the fit and finish of Magnaflows unit and does anyone have experience with putting on some higher mileage with this unit?

Thanks for your input!
Cheers

07nhbpsi

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I've got a dead passenger side converter on my 2011 4.0L. Usually everything I go with on my truck is OEM but I'm currently in between jobs right now and I'm having a hard time swallowing the cost.

How is the fit and finish of Magnaflows unit and does anyone have experience with putting on some higher mileage with this unit?

Thanks for your input!
Cheers
Well, what I can say is I went with the magnaflow on my 2010’ a few months ago.....I too had cats that were dead, the fit and finish are nice....mine is 4x4 so I ran into a issue with the driver side pipe touching the front driveshaft, not a big deal nothing a little heat and a pry bar can’t fix.....:icon_hornsup: Not much to say about finish, other than its stainless, looks like the piping is slightly larger than OEM.....I for sure won’t hesitate to purchase again...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals