• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Mitsubishi Starion Rims......

my77cobra2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6 [5.0HO Carb swap in progress]
Transmission
Automatic
ok....ive gt an AWSOME IDEA....im goin to put sum Mitsubishi Starion rims on my ranger......the pic of my ranger below is the day i had bought it....so....obviously its been cleaned up....[my father and i restore classic cars of all and any sort....my dad paints the cars/trucks himself] i cleaned up the craiger rims tht are on the truck...thy were covered in brake dust....the tires are brand new....however...i HATE craiger rims....especially these....sooooo....as a partial payment of a job my dad did...we got TONS of parts to the mitsubishi satrion / dodge conquest cars.....[the dodge and mitsubishi are the same].....

heres my truck the day i bought it:

[sum1 "broke-into" the truck the nite before the guy sold it to me....and "stole" the entire stereo EXCEPT the deck.....LIES...b/c the window he gave me the ws supposed to be "broken" ws handed to me as a "replacement"...but was tinted jus like the others.....]

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=1458122023/PictureID=40770670023/a=937292023_937292023/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

and heres the mitsubishi starion...a rearwheel-drive 4cyl. turbo car......

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=1458122023/PictureID=40761457023/a=937292023_937292023/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

and heres a close up of the rims.....[note the grey on the inside of the rims will be painted gloss black.....]

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=1458122023/PictureID=40771987023/a=937292023_937292023/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

now....finally....the truck is being painted the Acura TL blue.....AS I TYPE THIS.....

srry for the history lesson....but jus give ur opinions....thnx, kyle

Last edited:

jdm_farmboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 v6
Transmission
Manual
Welcome to the site! Make sure to test fit them before you paint them so you don't go through all that trouble only to find out the lug patterns are different, or the rim hits the caliper. If that checks out though, put those rims on there. With the paint job it should make for a sweet looking Ranger

my77cobra2

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6 [5.0HO Carb swap in progress]
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome to the site! Make sure to test fit them before you paint them so you don't go through all that trouble only to find out the lug patterns are different, or the rim hits the caliper. If that checks out though, put those rims on there. With the paint job it should make for a sweet looking Ranger
they do fit....the only thing is tht for the frnt rims...i will need a spacer.....wht size?...idk yet....but im nt gttin the spacers tht jus fit ovr the studs....im gttin the ones the bolt on and have their own set of studs....therfore i dnt lose any lugnut-stud contact area.....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals