• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Money problem

Doom's Day Custom

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
I drive a tow truck for AAA for a living and i work 60 + hours per week and only bring home $200 for the week,because i get paid commission and AAA has been giving our work to some else ..Oh every week i have to pay my ex-girlfriend and her mom $75 to pay off my explorer ..I have a 4 months old son name Jason Jr which i can't take with me without my ex because she is a bitch and still wants to be with me and is using our son as a weapons to keep me around ... So i filed a motion to get visitation and joint custody so i can take care of my son and the first court hearing isn't till nov 23 wtf .. I bought the explorer to hold my sons car seat and my 96 ranger broke down with a bad tranny and now it sits at my ex house till i can get her brother smashed up benz because of drunk driving out my way to get my ranger to my house to get it back on the road again so i can 4 wheel again with everyone and lift it up and build lots of stuff for it... So my problems is that i have no money to fix my ranger up in anyway unless i find a new job, which i am trying to do.. But i have a 1982 kawasaki 750 street bike 2 piston w 6,222 miles on it and i was thinking about selling it because i don't have a motorcycle license and it needs some work and i don't think i will every ride and really don't have time for it ..So my questions is how much do you think i could get for it ,so i can fix my beast up?????

Thank ahead of time

Jason Sr

Pic of my son and ex-bitch

COPPERHEAD85

V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Find another Tow company.
Wait till your son is a little older,not trying to be harsh.

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
Check out ebay to get an idea of what the bikes are selling for....

Don't rush things.....you'll really get aggravated...

Do you really hate her that much....let me rephrase that....what did you like about her in the first place before the clothes came off....

CUTE KID!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can be PROUD!!!!!

Last edited:

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
If you sell the bike use the money to fight your ex. The truck and wheelin can wait til your son is taken care of. However at teh same time im in the same boat as you and you need to have some fun and release from everyday drudgery. So balance it out. Its tough. I dont have the money to fix mine either, and when I get money it goes to take care of my daughter. What I do is base on a monthly schedule. Only if my daughters monthly needs are taken care of and I have extra that month I work on the truck. If I dont have the money the next month then I dont work on the truck. Some would say I should save my money for the next month too, but there is a limit. We arent promised tomorrow. So I take it one month at a time.

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
Man, you forgot the first rule of dating:

Your penis is a key that unlocks ALL of her crazy. And there is A LOT of it.

Doom's Day Custom

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
She was crazy before i met her.. The thing is we argue all the time and the only time we are happy is when we live apart and see each other when we feel like it and that means i can't see my son all the time or sometimes at all ... I first met her she was a heroin addict which i didn't know till later but she did not care about anything which was cool because she would do anything and everything with me and than when she got clean everything change and she just became this nasty bitch and everything is her way or she will make your life hell and she uses my son to keep me around because i am done with her and nothing good will become of use being together because she puts me out like some psycho path and when her therapist ask what i did , she can come up nothing and just make crap up to make her self seem like an angel and even her therapist think she is nutz lol

Last edited:

feellnfroggy

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Selfishness. Til one or both of you figure out how to put the other one first 100% of the time, unconditionally thats how it will stay, its too easy for people to walk away anymore, because the one they chose responsibly or iiresponsibly isnt what they thought they would be. Sorry man, I made the same bad choices, and it hurts, thing is I learned to put her first, I wasnt the one who left. It was lose lose for me. She wants you, that means you have the upper hand. Maybe you just need a hair more patience. Even a psychopath b i tch can turn out alright.

Doom's Day Custom

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4.0l
Transmission
Automatic
Selfishness. Til one or both of you figure out how to put the other one first 100% of the time, unconditionally thats how it will stay, its too easy for people to walk away anymore, because the one they chose responsibly or iiresponsibly isnt what they thought they would be. Sorry man, I made the same bad choices, and it hurts, thing is I learned to put her first, I wasnt the one who left. It was lose lose for me. She wants you, that means you have the upper hand. Maybe you just need a hair more patience. Even a psychopath b i tch can turn out alright.

We have been trying to make this work for over a year and it goes back to the same place every time and right now my son is the most important thing to me and if our son see us fight all the time growing because of us trying to make it work then he is going to come out one messed up kid !!!!!!

OilPatch197

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984/87
Make / Model
Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
No, I disagree, they have a child, THAT should be the number one priority.

then he is going to come out one messed up kid !!!!!!
No shit, and if you raise him yourself he isn't going to get messed up? At least you are smart enough to ditch the motorcycle, it's not worth it with kids. I cannot help you with your other problems other than...

DON'T FEED THE LAWYERS, make a mutual agreement.

get her brother smashed up benz because of drunk driving out my way to get my ranger to my house to get it back on the road again so i can 4 wheel again with everyone and lift it up and build lots of stuff for it...
NO!

You need to stabilize your life man, you should in NO WISE put ANY money into that Ranger, you do NOT need to 4 wheel again, at least not in the distant future!!

Once your life is stabilized, then you can do some recreational activities, if you can afford it. :sorrysign:

The cost of living is high, and children are expensive.

kennykenny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
"CHARGE $5 FOR WHINING IN THE FORUMS"

When you sell the bike, PAY UP!

Haha, just kidding man hope it all works out for you.

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I would get the truck in my driveway before something happens to it and sell the bike... after that I got nuthin. :dunno:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals