• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My 1998 Mazda B3000 4x4

BudgetB3000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
Nice truck!
I have a soft spot for those late 90's Mazdas.
My daily is currently a '99 B series, 2WD manual with 189k on the 4cyl motor. I've always wished it was a 4wd though!
I do love this truck! I'm hoping that it will last me a long time if I can take good care of it

BudgetB3000

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
Welp, I got the transmission and everything put together and all buttoned up, and now the shifter is stuck and the clutch pedal has no pressure. Is it possible that the slave cylinder I purchased was faulty from the factory? I wouldn't think the system needed to be bled again as all I did was remove the quick detach when I did the clutch. The shifter will not budge whatsoever and whether the car is on or off makes no difference.

Last edited:

adamscotthi

Law Enforcement
TRS Event Participant
Ham Radio Operator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Automatic
Nice truck!
I have a soft spot for those late 90's Mazdas - wrote an essay about by best essay writing websites help . My daily is currently a '99 B series, 2WD manual with 189k on the 4cyl motor. I've always wished it was a 4wd though!
when you remove the shift motor you just see the shaft that you rotate to shift it, but if rotating the shaft does not actually shift it, that means something internally is wrong.

Last edited:

grymsfing

Law Enforcement
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Transmission
Manual
when you remove the shift motor you just see the shaft that you rotate to shift it, but if rotating the shaft does not actually shift it, that means something internally is wrong. I advise you to take a look at the online service published here, which will help you deal with the problem of written homework. It will help you improve your college performance.
Thanks a lot for help!

James Morse

1997 XLT 4.0L 4x4 1999 Mazda B3000 2wd
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 and 1999
Make / Model
XLT 4x4 & B3000
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0L in XLT, 3.0L in B3000
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31x10.5-15 K02's on the Ranger, 235/75R15 on Mazda
My credo
The perfect is the enemy of the good.
@Sean's84 sounds like a twin to my '99 almost exactly the same miles. I also wished for 4x4 so I have the '97 also now which rocks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals