• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

My new book is done...

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
finally. It will be on Amazon in a few days. My computer isn't able to use the toolbar buttons on TRS, but this is the link on my site:

http://hstrial-wwills.homestead.com/Writing.html

When I was messing around in college I bet my literature professor that I could write a full-size novel in a semester. I did it, and it was good, but she said I could never make it unless I had sex and violence in it. I published two books since then, the Treehouse books, and they are kid safe. Last year I decided that it didn't matter that my mother was still alive--I would write something more adultish.

I don't try to emulate other genres, like write the next best detective novel, and it makes it hard for me to connect with a group of readers that identify with a specific genre. My first two books are about things that happen on boats, for the most part. This one is about things that happen on a hippie bus.

I have several others well underway, but not a ton of time. I finished this in a blur, and now I have a boat to work on for a couple of months before it gets too cold.

Anyway, I get a couple of bucks per book sold. If you buy one, any of the three I have, email Jim and let him know, and I'll donate a buck to TRS. I don't do it for the money, I do it because it's in my soul to do it.

mn_smokeater

Firefighter
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.4L V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
i will have to buy one soon as i can. also need to get a copy of "Guano Island" to put on the shelf next to my Proof.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals