• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

(NE Ohio) 99 Ranger 4x4 3.0, Auto, 96,xxx miles

Metalcrack

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Seeing if any interest from someone who could use it. I can post pictures if there is interest.

The point has come to part with "The Golden Beast". Has check engine light (supposed to be wiring issue near the rear along frame), broken shackle on driver's side, rear ABS sensor is bad (I have a new one). Bolt is stripped to take it off. A couple of spare parts and goodies. A/C blows cold. Regular oil changes, tranny fluid/filter changes. Newer brake lines all around.. Drivers pre-cat rusted out. Newer Dynomax exhaust. Shifts and runs well. Front bumper is scrap. Fenders and hood are good. Rust spot on pass ext cab area. Tailgate has rust starting along bottom edge.

Last time I checked compression, was all withing specs of Chiltons (which you also get included), and fuel pressure was the same.

Has paint matched cap (some scratches), and running boards (aluminum) that are not mounted on.

Hate to scrap a good engine and tranny, and no desire to pull it myself. Have title in hand.

$500.00, or a solid offer.

Would accept trades for running 4 wheeler, guns (firearms transferred trough local FFL 45 long colt would be an instant sell, lever or wheelgun) Focus MK3 SCT4 tuner, or let me know what else interesting (no vehicles). Thanks!

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals