• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Need help finding a doctor

superdave1984

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
This is serious folks. We had been taking our daughter to Vickie Brewer, Pediatric Neuropsychologist in Memphis. We are supposed to go back down there next month but we can't get anyone to return our calls. We need some records and medical documentation from the doctor but she has vacated the office and nobody, even the hospital administration, seems to know where she has gone. She had an office across the street from LeBonheur on Washington Ave in Memphis. The hospital says they have been getting calls for several weeks from upset patients showing up for appointments and nobody is there. The office is completely empty except the phone.
If she has moved to your area or if you have any info, PLEASE let me know ASAP.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
You might want to call the States District Attorneys office and see if she has had any issues with criminal charges or crimanal neglect. If she has they will know about it. For her to move out without any notice is very suspicious, Bro!!

06RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Ill do some research. any info on age, address, location and phone numbers?

EDIT:
This her?

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vickie-brewer/6/128/53a

also found this info.

Dr. Vickie Renea Brewer, MD; PHD
Psychology, Neuropsychology
777 Washington Ave, Memphis, TN 38105
(901) 287-5220

and she is affiliated with these hospitals, from what ive found:

Baptist Rehabilitation Germantown ~ (901) 757-1350

Baptist Memorial Hospital ~ 901) 226-5000

Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville ~ (901) 861-9000

I'll keep looking, id start calling to see what you can find.

EDIT2: Im gonna guess this is where you took your daughter?

Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center
50 North Dunlap
Memphis, Tennessee 38103
United States

if so, she is a Board member for these places.

Board Memberships and Affiliations

Board Member
Center for Pediatric Neuropsychology

Board Member
Board and Committees

Board Member
Autism Solution Center Inc

Board Member
Tennessee Psychological Association

~~~Dr. V.R. Brewer - Neuropsychologist

Dr. Vickie R. Brewer is a graduate of University of Houston’s Clinical Neuropsychology program which was a joint neuroscience program between University of Houston and Baylor College of Medicine. She trained at a number of facilities including M.D. Anderson Cancer Hospital, Texas Children’s Hospital, Baylor Department of Neurosurgery, and Blue Bird Clinic for Pediatric Neurology. Dr. Brewer completed her residency at University of Tennessee. After completing her residency, she began Center for Pediatric Neuropsychology (CPN). CPN is a privately owned practice where children with a wide range of developmental and neurological disorders are evaluated and diagnosed. Dr. Brewer is also Director of Neuropsychology at Le Bonheur Children’s Medical Center. In addition to these clinical responsibilities, Dr. Brewer has academic appointments through University of Tennessee. She is Clinical Associate Professor in the departments of Pediatric and Neurology. Dr. Brewer is dedicated to teaching and training students in the area of Neuropsychology. She works with several facilities to provide training placements for graduate students, residents, and fellows. Dr. Brewer is also very interested in research and is involved in a number of research projects on various neurological conditions.

Now, I did find an address for somebody with the same name in memphis. I DONT KNOW 100% IF ITS HER.

http://www.411.com/name/Vicki-Brewer/Memphis-TN/35u6s1j

hopefuly with most of that, somebody will know where she is. If you would like, i can get some employment history as well.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

superdave1984

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Thanks for the help. I have already called all of those places. I was able to verify her medical license and called every place she has admitting privileges. One did some digging and found someone for me to call. Very bizarre situation. The person he talked to said she was relocating, but didn't give any more details. Gonna call that number next.

06RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
glad your getting somewhere

EDIT:

1000 POSTS =D :yahoo:

Last edited:

noahkenny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
The pediatrician that my wife used to take out kids to see done the same thing. Just vanished into thin air. Left no trace at all. Never did find out what happened to him. Luckly though none of our kids suffered from anything serious and we didnt get into the same situation that you are. Sorry to hear that, thats pretty crappy for a doctor to do that to their patients. If you do in deed find her which I hope you do I would get the records and never use her again. But Im sure thats your plan.

superdave1984

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Got an email from the doctor this morning with a new office phone number. Very odd situation. If there was someone else around we could use I would be all for it. Sadly she's about it for our situation within 200 miles.

goingoutormymind

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
Please help

I am having the same problem trying to find Dr. Victoria R. Brewer. I took my son in for testing and while awaiting the results she vanished without a trace please give me contact info

doorgunner

Lab Rat for V.A. hospital
U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
MTOTM Winner
2009 Truck of The Year
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
New Orleans (8' below sea level & sinking)
Vehicle Year
1934/1989
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
350+1
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Total Lift
N/A
Total Drop
3/4
Tire Size
23570R15
My credo
JESUS Loves Ya!
I am having the same problem trying to find Dr. Victoria R. Brewer. I took my son in for testing and while awaiting the results she vanished without a trace please give me contact info
You replied to an old post......what state do you live in? When was the last time that you saw that doctor?

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
seems odd for you to sign up to say this....
do you have a ford ranger, b2, or explorer? where are you from? where did you take your son for testing? it just seems fishy....you gotta admit it to. It's not like you're a regular on here like the first guy was. plus this is a really old thread...

Sunk

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5 Eco
Transmission
Automatic
seems odd for you to sign up to say this....
do you have a ford ranger, b2, or explorer? where are you from? where did you take your son for testing? it just seems fishy....you gotta admit it to. It's not like you're a regular on here like the first guy was. plus this is a really old thread...
He probably Googled the doctor.

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
He probably Googled the doctor.

Yeah. I guess you will do some "weird" stuff when it comes to your kids and medical stuff. I didn't mean that he shouldn't have signed up; im all for new members! Lol

killj0y

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l 4 Banger
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Fix it till its broke!
More to the point thIs is a pattern...seems like she or he sets up shop and after a bit is in the wind...once might be miscommunication twice is bs....I'd try contacting the highest office you can hell I'd call my senator, the local police, FBI, da's office and everyone else including the the board of whoever gave out her license...

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0
When it comes to my kids, I'd even go as far as to sign up on a Dodge forum. Anything goes when it comes to my kids and their health and well being. It tears me up seeing them in pain.

Sent from a Commodore 64 using a 300 baud modem

Will

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Toyota
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
10,000 years ago you would just eat the weak kids, not spend huge chunks of your families survival on them. I have 5 and one has had decently serious medical expenses. I've done the push your kid through Riley in a Radio Flyer with balloons and teddy bears thing. Seeing the kids in the same get-up, but with life threatening or terminal illnesses go by is heart wrecking. The people that work in the children's ward--all women--are much, much stronger than any guy that wins a medal on the battlefield. They aren't under stress with a huge rush of adrenalin and doing something nuts. They go from Starbucks to tiny, withered, terminally ill child in 7 blocks of traffic. How do you face that every day? I would rather be dead. I couldn't do it. These kids undergo horrifically painful treatments that have almost no chance of success and are tiny little balls of agony in the recovery ward. These nurses have to suck up that shocking scene and act bubbly and cheerful while treating them. I have walked through scenes of blown up dead people and would rather do that than make another trip to Riley.

Throw your change into that little red wagon when you leave Wal-mart. Hopefully that little gift comes back around for you. I've had a little girl in the ward and it was very scary and sad.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals